|SALES SPECIALIST full time in HARRODS CONCESSION
The Harrods Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing customers with all the requested information and advise them concerning acquisitions by ensuring an outstanding sales experience.
The Sales Specialist reports directly to the Poltrona Frau Concession Manager.
- Meet and greet customers visiting the concession.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Actively listen to and engage customers, using appropriate selling skills to match the customer’s needs, and ensure their decisions build long-term relationships.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, as well as prospect for new customers.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards.
- Offer information and technical support to customers about the products.
- Maintain accurate inventory and store goods.
- Check all products to see if there are not damaged.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information.
- Identify and investigate customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Provide support to the Concession Manager in implementing programs and execute operational and organizational objectives.
- Responsible for entering sales orders in the system and process purchase order to the factory in Italy.
- Responsible for arranging, liaising with the logistic partner, customer delivery and installations.
- Responsible for all customer payments (cash and card).
- Working weekends and bank holiday.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Design or Architecture preferred); or experience in a creative field, design or similar.
- Sales experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Workshop experience
Technical and Soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attitude to problem solving and ability to handle stress
- Polite and customer orientation.
- Ability to analyze and understand the market and detect customer needs.
- Team playing.
- Positive attitude and enthusiam.
- Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals.
- Willingness to talk to strangers.
- Passion for everything Design.
Workplace: London, Harrods Concession